Testers of our pre-alpha version found some major and many minor bugs. There are performance issues together with program crash while exploding big bombs. Saving does not save everything yet. Texturing issues related to multithreading of the game.
Here’s what we’ve fixed today:
– program crash while exploding big bombs
– not all objects looked like they were in the water while being in the water
– it was not possible to damage/dig the grid at some points
– jumping high and fast didn’t catch that player was out of water
– some textures weren’t loaded
In addition, we’ve decided that it’ll be possible to swim on water surface (by holding down a jump-button that is Space).